Tuesday 5 August 2008

ØYA FESTIVAL


Leaving for the Øya Festival today.

What im gonna see :

Tuesday:

Tons of bands playing everywhere in Oslo. Hard to pick. Just go somewhere. 

Wednesday:

Lindstrøm live, The Mae Shi and Lykke Li are hot tips for the first day.

Going out clubbing on wednesday? Check out the Boys Noize Records Night on top of Oslo's roof at Stratos with Bitch Boys warming up!

Thursday:

Jamie Lidell is what i am looking most forward to see at Øya. I guess Sigur Ros might make me cry. And Girl Talk will probably make me dance. And let us not forget The National.

Clubbing on thursday? There is only one thing to go to!(in my book) The Fix vs. Blå w/ The Death Set, Pilooski, The New Wine and Asel at ....you guessed it: BLÅ.

Cant stay the last two days. Wedding season you know. I would do serious harm to myself to get a chance to see Cut Copy. My time will come.

+
+

Posted some hot remixes over at UPOP today.

Mickey Moonlight - Interplanetary Music (Riton remix)
Ladyhawke - Dusk Till Dawn (Canyons Garage Disco remix)
Metronomy - Heartbreaker (diskJokke remix)
Björk - Alarm Call (Alan Braxe & Ben Diamond Edit)
Mouth - Black Lights (Clueless's Gopher Lights remix)

Grab them.

No comments: