Wednesday 11 June 2008

A-TRAK - RUNNING MAN MIX ALBUM


Today A-Trak announced that he is releasing a album in two weeks. Its a part of the 'Nike+ Orginal Run' series. Lcd Soundsystem and Aesop Rock has made albums for the Nike+ concept earlier. A-Traks album will contain his first official single 'Say Whoa'. The album is available via Itunes in two weeks. And on blogs the same day i guess.

This is what A-Trak said about Running Man:

'I don't really run. Yet when Nike asked me to do this track I was smitten. There was a musical challenge there, and I got excited. I've been producing mostly uptempo electro tracks as of late, but my background is hip-hop and I think you can hear it in my choice of sounds. I wanted this record to showcase my current style, but I also didn't want to stray away from hip-hop completely. That's why you find guest rap verses in the mix, plenty of chopped & screwed vocals, and a hefty dose of drums breaks that are surely more block party than Ibiza.'


Boys Noize - Oh! (A-Trak remix)

No comments: