Friday 2 October 2009

Kitsunè Maison Compilation 8



No cover ready. Just this guy who won a place for his face on it.

The tracklist is ready:

1. French Horn Rebellion - Up All Night
2. The Drums - Let's Go Surfing
3. Siriusmo - High Together
4. Le Corps Mince de Françoise - Something Golden
5. Midnight Juggernauts - This New Technology
6. Heartsrevolution - Dance Till Dawn
7. Logo - Junocide
8. Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk (Moulinex Remix)
9. Slagsmålsklubben - Brutal Weapons
10. Beni - Maximus (Harvard Bass Remix)
11. AMWE - Friction Between The Lovers
12. Jolie Cherie - Star
13. Chew Lips - Salt Air (Alex Kapranos Remix)
14. Delphic - This Momentary
15. Memory Tapes - Bicycle
16. Parallels - Find the Fire
17. Nottee - Control
18. ENCORE
19. Crystal Fighters - I Love London
20. My Tiger My Timing - I Am The Sound.

Out Nov 13 or 16?

Now: Do The Googlemachine!
_____________________________

No comments: