Tuesday 4 November 2008

KITSUNÈ MAISON 6 COMPILATION




I wrote about this a while ago.(the post mysteriously got deleted.....) anyway its out NOW and you should buy it. Im wating for my 2x12". Anyday now, anyday.

Buy it here, here or here.

Tracklist:

01. Lo-Fi-Fnk - Want U
02. La Roux - Quicksand
03. PNAU - With You Forever
04. You Love Her Coz She’s Dead - Superheroes
05. Ted & Francis - I Wish I Was A Polar Bear (Arctic Urgency Edit)
06. Digitalism - Taken Away (Instrumental)
07. Autokratz - Stay The Same (Edit)
08. Beni - My Love Sees You
09. Fischerspooner - Danse En France (D.I.M. Remix)
10. Etienne De Crecy Et Monsieur Jo - Hanukkah
11. Streetlife DJs - We Love the Disco Sound (Radio Edit)
12. A-Trak - Say Whoa
13. We Have Band - Hear It in the Cans (DIY Version)
14. Heartsrevolution - Ultraviolence
15. Grovesnor - Drive Your Car (Hot Chip Remix)
16. David E Sugar - Although You May Laugh
17. Appaloosa - The Day We Fell In Love
18. Piste Presque Fantôme
19. The Shoes - Let’s Go

No comments: